Facts About Dental Implants
- Are the most advanced tooth replacement system.
- Help preserve the jawbone and improve appearance.
- Look and function like natural teeth.
- Are placed/restored in the doctor’s office with minimal discomfort.
- Improve comfort, appearance, speech.
- Have a 95% success rate.
- Allow you to eat the foods you love and talk, smile, and laugh with confidence.
- Represent a conservative treatment option- adjacent teeth are not affected.
- Never develop decay.
- Never require root canals.
- Can provide great stability for a lower denture.
- Can completely eliminate the need for a denture.
- Can help people of any age.
- Give patients a third set of teeth that are natural looking and long lasting.
Ask Yourself the Following Questions:
Are you missing one or more of your natural teeth?
Do you have a complete or partial denture that is no longer comfortable?
Have you ever been embarrassed by a denture or a bridge?
See All Procedures offered
Read our 5 Star Reviews